_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Monday, December 10, 2012

Review of "Muckwhip's Guide" by Laura Paulson

The following is a review/analysis of Chris's new book, "Muckwhip's Guide to Capturing the Latter-day Soul."
 
                                            *******************************
 
From Laura Paulson

"I just finished Muckwhip (on the Nook!) and loved it! I recommended it to my husband, and I doubt I'll get the Nook back 'til he finishes it (sigh). I actually found myself wanting to use it as a source for a comment in Sunday school!

"I found myself drawn into the book. It was not only interesting but insightful. There were times I was reading and had the "I've-never-thought-about-it-that-way-before" type of reaction. It's an amazing book! I LOVE hearing the point of view of the imps! It didn't feel preachy, and as such, I think I could probably entice my sons to read it when they get older!

"I would like to thank Chris for his books, and also to thank him for "Muckwhip's Guide to Capturing the Latter-day Soul." It was .. (mentally searching for a good word here) .. delightful, interesting, devilish?

Long story short, I enjoyed it.

                                                *******************************

To read sample "h-mails", order the ebook for Kindle, or just to learn more about this title, go to: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Muckwhip

For Nook, go to: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/muckwhips-guide-to-capturing-the-latter-day-soul-chris-heimerdinger/1113853731?ean=2940015817249

To pre-order the paperback edition OR a Combo Pack for ebook and paperback, go to: http://frostcave.com/store/?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=55

    No comments:

    Post a Comment