_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

"Extraordinary Comfort" Accepted by Costco!// Last Chance to Preorder "Drums"

Hey Readers and Fans!

The short book I co-wrote this summer called Extraordinary Comfort will be on sale as early as Friday in Costcos across the Wasatch Front, Idaho, Nevada, and Arizona. Those who shop at Costco may have noticed that the shelf that sells books has decreased in size by almost half. Costco has become very picky about which titles they will now carry. In that spirit we are proud that Extraordinary Comfort has passed all their strict standards of quality. It really is an extraordinary little book. Those who might be expecting a typical Near Death Experience book will be pleasantly surprised to see how this story integrates the personal tragedies that David Asay suffered and overcame to highlight the overall theme of the eternal nature of families. It's a powerful message that I hope comes through in a powerful way. Just as with pre-sales of Drums of Desolation, those who would like to purchase a paperback version of Extraordinary Comfort can call me directly 801-870-2070. Those interested in the ebook are invited to go here.

This is the last chance to preorder the book or audio book of Tennis Shoes Book 12: Drums of Desolation directly from me with a free item valued at about $15 or $16. Why is this the last chance? Well, because the book itself will be on bookstore shelves the first week of October! But the best advantage with pre-orders is that I am able to continue to offer a free item while supplies last. Call the same number as above. If I don't answer (for some odd reason), send me a text (my voice mail is not set up. Hey, who has time to listen to voicemail messages?). All free items have an additional $3.00 shipping cost.

The list of free items remains the same:

1. A DVD of the movie Passage to Zarahemla.
2. The 9 songs I wrote for Passage to Zarahemla called "Whispered Visions."
3. The book Passage to Zarahemla.
4. The sequel Escape from Zarahemla which is also prerequisite reading for Drums of Desolation since these two stories now intersect.
5. For $10 those who pre-order can also get the audio book Escape from Zarahemla. Normally $27.98.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who has preordered so far. LDS authors are never rich and every extra dollar helps feed my family. My sincere appreciation to everyone!

Stay Close to the Lord,

Chris Heimerdinger




4 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered a while back, and I didn't know about the free item for $3.00 shipping. If I want to add that to my order, do I call you again? Or do I just let you know on here? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered Drums of Desolation the other day from Deseret Book because I had a gift card, and it came today. I thought I was pre-ordering it, but they must be sending it out already. I just thought you would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Drums today! So excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my book in the mail and can I just say how much I LOVE THIS BOOK! Probably cause its the continuation.. but I"m loving it. It feels as though some of the chapters have changed some from the first time you put them on the blog.. but I love it! It is so thought provoking and inspiring to think of these stories.. Thanks Chris! Can't wait for that final book to end this saga!

    ReplyDelete