_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Upcoming Signings (So Far)

Hey Tennis Shoes Fans,

So I'm currently scheduled to sign books, including Tennis Shoes 12: Drums of Desolation, right now over the UEA break while I'm in Idaho (since that's where our family was headed anyway. Killing two or three birds. You know how'tis.) So:

Thurs. Oct 16, Pocetello, ID Costco---11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Fri. Oct 17, BYU Idaho Bookstore, Rexburg, ID--11:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Undoubtedly more signings will appear on the docket shortly, but this is all for now. THANKS SO MUCH for all of the Pre-Orders of the book and audio book for Drums over the last couple months. While supplies last I will still offer customers one of the free items that was offered during the pre-order. See previous postings (about two posts ago) for more details and call 801-870-2070. If I don't answer, send me a text and I'll call back ASAP.

Stay Close to the Lord,

Chris Heimerdinger

2 comments:

  1. So how does one go about pre-ordering book 13: Thorns Of Glory? ;) Seriously, this is killing me! I shouldn't have read Drums of Desolation until Thorns Of Glory was out but couldn't help it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called your number and got two rings and a message saying, "This number does not have a voice mailbox set up yet."

    ReplyDelete