_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

New Podcast! "BATTLE OF THE BOOK OF MORMON GEOGRAPHIES"

Greetings Tennis Shoes Fans!


My latest podcast, "Battle of the Book of Mormon Geographies" just posted on ForeverLDS. One of my best (and perhaps most controversial) podcasts. 

I also include an excerpt from "Thorns of Glory"--exactly what I happened to write that same day!

This was recorded at the rather "spacious" studios of Redge Flake and Adam Matthews who also filmed it with a hi-def camera for future visualization. HOWEVER, it definitely sounds like I'm in a room with "unmuffled" sound, creating an echo. I tried to reduce this, but please let me know if I ought to re-record for the official podcast. It MIGHT just sound different from the other podcasts, and therefore only be jarring for a minute or two. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Also, FEEDBACK on the first 10 minutes of the PREVIOUS 10 minute visualization of "The Legacy of Mormon and Moroni" on our YouTube Channel, would be MOST appreciated. Your feedback means the world to me. 

Stay close to the Lord,
Chris Heimerdinger

No comments:

Post a Comment