_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

SECTION 29: The Great Unfolding Plan


DOCTRINE AND COVENANT SECTION 29: The Great Unfolding Plan



I have a new podcast to announce! This one was fun. (Is fun the right word??) I focus on one of my favorite blocks of scripture: Section 29 of the Doctrine and Covenants. 
And it's LONG! Didn't some folks tell me they liked longer podcasts? 
Also, its fiery, chaotic, and downright beautiful. First time, I think, that I've had a chance to narrate something related to the signs and revelations of the last days. 
Prepare to be utterly consumed with fire! 
(Well, not literally. At least...uh...not today. MAYBE a week from Tuesday. Don't pencil in any plans! GO HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment