_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chris Heimerdinger Youtube Interview: "Escape from Zarahemla"

My publisher filmed an interview to coincide with the release of Escape from Zarahemla. It offers what I hope is a concise explanation of what this novel tries to accomplish and how it ties into the Tennis Shoes Adventure Series. Yeah, I think I look a bit pudgy. But, oh well. I AM a bit pudgy. (Just got a membership at the new Gold's Gym in our neighborhood last week. So there's hope. :)

Anyway, here's the link. I hope it answers all question about the novel itself, including info about the upcoming Tennis Shoes novel, Thorns of Glory, and other things I'm often asked in emails.

As an update, by tomorrow ALL pre-orders of the book and AUDIOBOOK for Escape to Zarahemla will have been mailed. Yes, the Audiobook arrived at my publisher this morning. Woo-hoo! For those who ordered, the package should soon be in your mailbox. I hope this Youtube video encourages others to make the plunge into this adventure as well. :)

Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D2Q1mR53OM

To order any books or audiobooks, go to: http://www.frostcave.com/shop/

Sincerely,

Chris Heimerdinger

1 comment: