_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Friday, July 25, 2014

FREE Book or DVD WITH Tennis Shoes 12 Pre-Order

Hello Tennis Shoes Fans!

Some have reported that they tried to pre-order a signed copy of Tennis Shoes Book 12: Drums of Desolation but couldn't get through on my phone. That may have been because we were on vacation and sometimes I didn't have cell service (Grand Canyon, etc.). I'm home now and my cell is close at hand. 801-870-2070. If for some reason I don't answer, just send a text (my voice message is not set up) and I will call back at my first convenience. Book or Audio Book will be mailed in October.

ALSO for those who would like to pre-order an autographed copy through Amazon:
To Pre-Order Drums of Desolation Book
To Pre-Order Drums of Desolation Audio CDs

Lastly, for those who call me personally to order Tennis Shoes 12 book or CD beginning July 25, I'll provide one free item:

--Passage to Zarahemla Book (2003 Edition) ($14.95 value)
--Escape from Zarahemla Book ($16.95 value)
--Passage to Zarahemla DVD ($15.95 value)

--Pre-Order customers may also get the Audio CD of Escape from Zarahemla for an additional $10.00. ($27.95 value)

Note that all items will be charged $3.00 for shipping.

Some readers haven't quite grasped that Drums of Desolation is a sequel not only to Sorcerers and Seers, but also to Escape from Zarahemla. These two series come together in Tennis Shoes Book 12.

Sincerely,
Chris Heimerdinger


2 comments:

  1. So how much is drums of desolation

    ReplyDelete
  2. $17.95. That's the price they told me. The Audio CDs are $39.95. Thanks Melinda.

    ReplyDelete