_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Friday, October 25, 2013

Muckwhip on Kindle for $2.99

Okay friends and readers,

I pulled out the stops on my latest book (and ebook) Muckwhip's Guide for Capturing Latter day Souls to offer it on Amazon/Kindle for $2.99. This is frankly a way of sustaining my bill-paying abilities until I finish Tennis Shoes Book 12.

Muckwhip's Guide may be my finest work. I suppose we'll let the critics decide that in the end(presuming any critics will even care after I'm dead and gone). Any fan of my books should take the opportunity to own Muckship's Guide for this price. The offer at $2.99 stands until Nov. 1. Give yourself an early Christmas present by clicking here.

Unfortunately, I can't offer the hardcopy book at that price. And I've sold so few books for the Nook that I didn't see a reason to even bother to change the price there. If anyone feels differently and wants to purchase it for that price for the Nook, lemme know.

Many have begged me to offer some kind of time estimate for the release of Tennis Shoes Book 12, which will either be titled Thorns of Glory, Pt. 1 or Drums of Desolation. I predict that I'll actually finish writing it early in 2014. But as to when the publisher makes it available, I have no control over that. In any case, I just wrote the scene where Harry gets into a scape with ten thousand Lamanites in an effort to defend Huracan. When the book is finally out, you'll all know what that scene is.

Thanks for your readership!

Stay Close to the Lord,
Chris Heimerdinger

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I can't wait!! Love the books.. and I'm looking forward to it. You are awesome. Thanks for the imaginations and for writing.

    ReplyDelete