_________________________________________________________________________________

Please call 801-870-2070 to order

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Link to Free "Muckwhip" Chapters!

KINDLE! NOOK! The e-book is now available at muliple online locations. As I've already stated, a paperback edition of this novel is coming January. I just signed the contract with my distributor today, but I would presume you will find it wherever LDS-themed books are sold. And also in Costcos on the Wasatch Front! I've promised my distributor I'd do as many autographing events as they feel are necessary. The funnest place to do these is Costco, just because of the traffic. My hope is that I'll ALSO be able to offer customers the first couple chapters of the next Tennis Shoes book, just for good measure. :)

Yes, this is a very different novel from any novel I've ever written. Some might think the concept is creepy or controversial. Shucks, maybe it is. But I had so much fun creating it. And frankly, those who take it too literally or seriously will miss the entire point. The purpose was never to dwell upon "devils" or Hell or other such dreary realities. Muckwhip's world is FICTIONAL. Everything was created for the sake of symbolism and metaphors. There is nothing funny or entertaining about REAL demons. In fact, I deliberately will not use that term. I'd rather stick with "devils" and all the stereotypical images this word conjures.

SAMPLE CHAPTERS ARE NOW VISIBLE ONLINE! Go to: http://www.amazon.com/Muckwhips-Guide-Capturing-Latter-day-ebook/dp/B00ADZ04U8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354065419&sr=8-1&keywords=Muckwhip#reader_B00ADZ04U8

We will also soon post a link for pre-orders of the hardcopy version. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment